Benefits to YOU
Benefits to the Parish
1. How do automated contributions work?
No matter which donation method ou use, you will be asked to select a payment method, start date, frequency and contribution amount. On the date(s) scheduled, donations will be processed and deposited into the church bank account.
2. When will my contribution be procesed?
Your contribution will be processed each month on the date(s) you authorize.
3.What can I use to show I made a donation?
The itemized list of electronic transactions that appears on your bank or credit card statement can be used as proof of your donations.
4. How safe is Electronic Giving?
It is safer than writing checks or carrying cash to church. Secure donation services are provided by Vanco Services, LLC. Vanco processes electronic donations for thousands of churches and nonprofit organizations.
5. How can I still participate in the offering during services?
You can still display a symbolic act by placing an "I donate electronically" card in to the offering basket.
6. What if I need to cancel or temporarily place my donation on hold?
You can go online to cancel or suspend your own donations or contact the church office.